Wednesday

Kim cattrall sex and the city 3

Kim Cattrall is unsure if 'Sex and the City' has a future.
While the 54-year-old actress - who played man-eating PR executive Samantha Jones in six TV series and two movies of the romantic comedy alongside Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis - would "love" to return for a third film, she is unsure if there is a possibility it could continue any further.
She said: "I don't know if it will happen. I really, really have no idea. I love playing Samantha Jones. I would love playing Samantha Jones again, but I don't know if I will."

Although she would jump at the chance to step into Samantha's shoes again, Kim recently revealed she wants people to remember that she had a career before the character of Samantha.
She said: "I loved working on 'Sex and The City'. It's a dream job and a great character to play. But before 'Sex and The City' I was a working actress and hopefully I will be until I can't talk or move."

Source : Yahoo